RULES! Mar 17, 2016 23:56:26 GMT
Post by Squishy on Mar 17, 2016 23:56:26 GMT
1) Be kind and respectful of other members.
2) If you are going away for an amount of time that will keep you from posting, you must post in the absent board to keep your characters safe. Please note any character inactive for more than one week will be at risk for deletion.
3) Do not post in any roleplay threads, character development boards, or games until your character is accepted.
4) When you register, register with the first name of the character you are going to be playing. This makes tagging people a little easier.
5) Fill in your mini-profile. You may do so before you're accepted if you please. If you need help with images, ask a staff member. (Music is optional.)
6) Do whatever you want with your signature, just don't stretch the board.
1) Only two canons per-person, but your first canon character must have 50 in character posts before creating a second canon character.
2) When making a second canon, it is preferred that you don't make two that were on the same high school swim team.
3) You may make original characters, but you must use a face claim from a different anime.
4) You may make as many original characters as you please as long as you can keep up with them.
5) If you have a canon character, and you wish to make an original character, your canon must have at least five IC posts before you will be accepted.
6) Once you post a work in progress, you have seven days to finish it.
7) Once accepted, please change your display name to the first and last name of your character.
1) The word count is 250. You must post a minimum of 250 words per post, not including your template code.
2) Keep spelling and grammar errors to a minimum. Everyone makes mistakes, but spell check exists for a reason.
3) Proboards is PG-13, so this site must be PG-13. If your post is headed towards fun in the sheets, just fade to black.
4) You must post to each thread you have at least once a week. Failing to do so will result in a warning sent to you with the amount of time you have to save your character(s). This rule will be especially strict with popular canons.
5) All characters must have at least one active thread at all times.
6) You are allowed as many active threads as you want, but keep in mind you have to be able to keep up with all of your threads.
1) No advertising in the C-box. Do not post links to other role-play forums
2) Do not use your character name in the chat-box. Use an alias.
3) The password for your application is "Swimpuku."
4) Register for the C-box so no one may impersonate you.
In Character Chat-Box Rules
1) It is located on the links tab on the side board.
2) Register using your character's first and last name.
3) The IC C-Box is AU, meaning nothing that happens in there counts toward actual roleplay.
4) Please be mindful when using the IC box that your threads are more important.
5) Your character must be accepted before posting in the IC box.Staff reserves the right to change or edit the rules at any time.